Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: I'm back and Surprise, Surprise!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm back and Surprise, Surprise!

I'm back from 3 days recording my first makeover project on the tv show more dead than alive as usual. I spend 3 days with not much sleep and eating more dust and paint smell than food. In the end the feeling is like if you have a bad hangover. Plus, during shootings on Wednesday I got a sudden stroke in the eye and a low blood pressure situation that almost sent me to the hospital but thank God I felt better and was able to finish the show. Not very happy though because nobody wants to be on tv with a red bloody eye looking like a alien?! I can't share pictures of the results yet but only some from shootings.
***
Estou de volta dos 3 dias de gravação do meu primeiro projecto desta série do Querido. Mais morta que viva, como é costume. São sempre 3 dias a dormir muito pouco, a comer mais pó e cheiro da tinta do que comida, e no fim acabamos com a sensação que estamos de ressaca, física e emocional, depois da reacção e da descompressão dos nervos. Ainda por cima desta vez não sei bem porquê, mas durante as gravações tive uma baixa de tensão e fiquei, repentinamente com um coágulo de sangue no olho. Já queriam mandar-me para o hospital, e chamaram o INEM, bonito serviço!...E depois quem é que acabava o programa?!! Mas a coisa lá melhorou e voltei a gravar embora bem aborrecida com a ideia de ter de gravar um programa com um olho todo vermelho de sangue tipo Alien!! 

Não posso ainda mostrar fotos do resultado final mas aqui ficam algumas das gravações.

Me and the director and cameraman of the show.


That is Benedito, the contractor of the show being funny as allways

I missed my everyday blogging and I gotta tell you.
I'm being spoiled by some blogger friends because
I arrived at my office to find this present that came in the mail
from Chantal from;
***
Já tinha saudades do blogging e devo confessar que estou 
a ser mimada por algumas das minhas bloggers amigas porque
quando cheguei ao escritório encontrei uma caixa que tinha
chegado no correio da Chantal do blogg; 



The dearest present sent by a blogger friend. I was soooo HAPPY and touched I was crying I guess I was a little more sensitive than usual, because of the emotional reaction I got from the family to the new room I designed! But isn't that just adorable. We met for a lunch about a month ago and because she was in Amsterdam one of my favourite cities in Europe (her hometown by the way) she went to one of my favourite stores and got me some stationary stuff and two sea fans I absolutely wanted to have and wasn't able to find in Lisbon. I love you Chantal. Thank you so very much!
***
Um gesto adorável e um presente de uma blogger que conheci pessoalmente há cerca de um mês quando ele esteve de férias em Portugal. Fiquei tão sensibilizada que chorei. Bom também estava mais sensível depois da reacção que tivemos da família a quem transformámos a sala. Ela vive em Espanha mas é Holandesa e esteve em Amsterdão. uma das minhas cidades favoritas na Europa e foi a uma loja que eu adoro e mandou-me uma enorme caixa cheia de presentes e dois "leques do mar" acho que não existe outro nome em Português mas era algo que não existe em Lisboa e que eu queria muito. 


Then I opened my list of blogs to find the dearest post about my work on
Depois abri a minha lista de blogs e encontrei um post sobre o meu trabalho no blogg da Macarena, do México.




Check it out HERE

Thank you too Macarena. 

You guys don't know what this means to me. 
It made me believe, once more, that if you give to somebody, 
the universe gives back to you.
***
Estas coisas fazem-me sempre pensar que quando damos algo a alguém o 
Universo dá-nos de volta.

Ana Antunes







3 comments :

  1. Dear Ana, get well soon, try to sleep as much as possible these days and try to put some cotton disks drenched with biological rose water (roos hydrolaat in dutch) or camomile water, it will help you sooth the eye, hope your doctor will give you something to make it better.
    I am so happy you liked the small gift, i had to send it to you in a hurry as my flight was leaving that same morning. Happy the seafans didn' t break during the journey.
    Take it easy these days, angels need to rest too ;)
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. And I cannot wait to see what you did for the living room Ana. Do I eye lavendar walls? you look fabulous also.
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ana,

    I am praying for your health and energy. When I have a crazy schedule like that I eat vegetarian and cut out most carbs (especially sugar), alcohol and -if possible- caffeine. It sounds like a punishment but it will actually give you more energy and allow you to sleep better (when you do sleep!).
    Take care of yourself! For your own sake and for your men!
    Love,
    Ilse

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração